You are now departing from the regulatory site of Alba Mortgage Solutions.
Neither Alba Mortgage Solutions nor Intrinsic is responsible for
the accuracy of the information contained within the linked site.
- Mortgages explained for first-time buyers
A mortgage broker explains how to safely navigate through the mortgage maze, finding out what types of mortgage are out there, and what is best for you.
- 'Signs of life' in housing market
UK house prices registered their first annual rise since October 2010, rising by 1.3% in January compared with a year earlier, the Halifax says.
- 'Positive' year ahead for housing
A more stable and "positive" year in the UK housing and mortgage markets can be expected in 2013, a lenders' group says.
- Home repossessions 'fall further'
The number of homes being repossessed has fallen to the lowest level since 2007, mortgage lenders say.
- DIY homes 'should be made easier'
Homeowners should not consider it a "pie in the sky dream" to build their own property, according to the new housing minister.
- Over 1.5m have second addresses
Just over 1.5m people living in England and Wales have a second address in another local authority area, the Census 2011 reveals.
- House price surveys explained
There are dozens of house price surveys, but how do they work?
- Young people 'should be taught to save'
Teaching young people about the value of money is an important life lesson.
- Families 'should plan for their children's future
Planning for the future is important for UK families.
- Under-insurance 'a costly mistake for Brits'
Homeowners across the UK are getting nasty shocks concerning their home insurance.
- Brits 'failing to grasp the importance of an interest in mortgages'
Many Brits fail to grasp the importance of a proper understanding of the mortgage market.
- Switching bank accounts 'not as easy as banks portray'
Many people face difficulties when switching their bank accounts.
- Rodents and pests 'causing havoc for homeowners'
Growing pest problems are causing headaches for UK homeowners.
- Pension savers reach record low
Fewer Brits than ever are saving into pensions.