You are now departing from the regulatory site of Alba Mortgage Solutions.
Neither Alba Mortgage Solutions nor Intrinsic is responsible for
the accuracy of the information contained within the linked site.
- Thousands of energy customers facing bill shocks
People are awaiting decisions by the regulator about which surviving company will take on their supply.
- Hospitality staff set to keep all their tips under rule change
The government is set to make it illegal for hospitality bosses to withhold tips from their workers.
- Gas prices: Why are they so high and what is the energy price cap?
Householders face a rise in energy bills – as well as the possibility their supplier could go bust.
- What can I do if my energy supplier goes bust?
Nearly 1.5 million customers have seen their energy firm collapse amid soaring gas prices.
- Millions face winter finance squeeze, says charity
Low-income families face a £710 rise in costs, the Joseph Rowntree Foundation estimates.
- Energy firms' collapse hits 1.5 million customers
The government is understood to have cooled on supporting big energy firms with state-backed loans.
- Avro Energy and Green go bust amid warning more to come
Avro and Green collapse, with hundreds of thousands of customers facing higher bills with new suppliers.