You are now departing from the regulatory site of Alba Mortgage Solutions.
Neither Alba Mortgage Solutions nor Intrinsic is responsible for
the accuracy of the information contained within the linked site.
- Bid for better bailiffs as pandemic debts rise
A plan is agreed to reduce aggressive debt collection, although charities still want statutory regulation.
- Covid: Insurance threat for pinged holidaymakers
Some travel insurance policies will not cover cancellation costs for travellers told to self-isolate.
- House prices at new high as buyers seek more space
Strong demand for houses will last into 2022 as buyers react to the pandemic, says property website Zoopla.
- Tesco Bank to close all its current accounts
The bank says most of the accounts have limited activity and are not being used.
- Covid: 'I earned less, but spent the same'
A new Couch to Financial Fitness programme aims to help people organise their finances post-pandemic.
- People splash out on food and drink for Euro 2020
Retail sales rose by 0.5% as millions stocked up on food and drink to watch the football tournament.
- Rural vacuum for getting hold of cash
People living in rural areas have less chance of withdrawing or depositing cash nearby, research finds.