You are now departing from the regulatory site of Alba Mortgage Solutions.
Neither Alba Mortgage Solutions nor Intrinsic is responsible for
the accuracy of the information contained within the linked site.
- Rental housing market 'completely unsustainable', MSPs told
Calls for change as MSPs pass the first stage of emergency legislation which would freeze most rents.
- Mortgage rates still rising as big lenders revise deals
The average rate of a new two-year fixed rate mortgage is 6% as the UK's biggest lenders change prices.
- Liz Truss refuses to say benefits will rise in line with inflation
Asked if she'll uphold the pledge made by Boris Johnson, Liz Truss says she will protect the vulnerable.
- Mortgage rates rise sharply as squeeze tightens
The average two-year fixed rate is now close to 6% as major lenders raise the cost of deals sharply.
- Millions will receive £324 cost-of-living payment in November
Those on means-tested benefits will get the money between 8 and 23 November, the government says.
- Kwasi Kwarteng U-turns on plans to scrap 45p tax rate
Kwasi Kwarteng says the proposal was "drowning out a strong package" to boost economic growth.
- Water rebates for some customers after £150m fines for missing targets
Thames Water and Southern Water are hardest hit and will have to return almost £80m to customers.